Residential Aged Care
Do you need Nurses for residential aged care?
Nurses Now aged care nursing staff are available to provide friendly, compassionate care and support to elderly residents within your local community.
Our highly trained nurses can assist with daily living needs, personal care and hygiene requirements, along with positive reinforcement and encouragement.
Nurses Now nursing staff come from a vast array of nursing experience and backgrounds, but those who work in the Residential Aged Care industry do so because they have a particular passion and respect for the elderly.
If you need nurse support for a residential aged care site, service or organisation , contact us today.
Are you a Residential Aged Care Nurse?
If you’re a qualified Nurse looking for temporary labour shift coverage in your local community, Nurses Now has placements available at aged care sites that align with your availabilities. Our aged care placements range from single shifts through to multiple bookings, as well as ongoing as-needed work opportunities with well-established Aged Care organisations and facilities.
If you’re a qualified nurse looking for employment placement roles, Nurses Now has regular contract employment, known as placements, for AHPRA registered staff in locations right across Australia. Placement length can range from a number of days through to months at a time. With accommodation and travel allowances provided, this is an exciting opportunity to utilise your nursing skills and help people in need whilst travelling our picturesque countryside.
The benefits of residential aged care with Nurses Now
- Large volumes of shifts available
- The flexibility to choose when and where you work
- Have a career that suits your lifestyle and work/life balance
- Earn strong, competitive rates of pay
- Help improve the lives of residents
- Pursue a rewarding career
- Providing emotional, mental and physical support for elderly people.
Aged Care Nurse qualifications
All nursing staff whom would like to be considered for work opportunities within the Resident Aged Care sector must have the following legislative requirements:
- Certificate III and/or Certificate IV in Nursing with current experience within the nursing industry.
- A current First Aid certificate.
- EN, EEN & RN nursing staff must have a current AHPRA registration
- Right to Work in Australia documentation i.e. Australian Birth Certificate, Australian Passport or Valid VISA with work rights etc
- All employees working in Aged Care sites MUST have an Australian Criminal Record Clearance no older than 3 years from date of issue.
- NDISWC (NDIS Worker Screening Check) – this check is now mandatory and required for all NDIS funded supports. If you have a current NDISWC, please submit your screening check details. Alternatively, apply here.