Assistant In Nursing Jobs Central Coast
AIN Jobs On The Central Coast
Nurses Now seek experienced Cert. III or Cert. IV qualified Assistant in Nursing (AIN) individuals to work at various healthcare sites throughout Central Coast. Available roles are for community, aged, and acute care.
With a large number of aged care sites, hospitals, clinics, and other health facilities in Central Coast, Nurses Now AINs have access to a wide range of choices and experiences.
Nurses Now are currently recruiting Cert. III AINs for community, aged and acute care roles, and Cert. IV AINs for aged care, so if you’d like to join our Central Coast team, we encourage you to apply.
The Benefits Nurses Now Offers Assistant In Nursing Individuals
By joining us, you are choosing to partner with an experienced nurse employer that is able to provide you with employment opportunities with many of Australia’s leading healthcare organisations across their sites and services.
Join Our Assistant In Nursing Team On The Central Coast
Some Of The Advantages
Nurses Now AIN Employment Requirements
- 100 Points of Identification
- Drivers Licence
- Certificate III or IV in Nursing
- Vaccination currency as industry mandated or an applicable medical exemption
- Current experience within the healthcare industry
- Australian Federal Police Check or Australia National Police Check (Less than 3 years old)
- NDISWC (NDIS Worker Screening Check) – From 1st February 2021, this check is now mandatory and required for all NDIS funded supports. If you have a current NDISWC, please submit your screening check details. Alternatively, apply here (please contact us to obtain our Business Name and Registration ID)
- Resume with two (2) contactable verbal referees. They must be regarding your work as a nurse or your performance in your course.