Assistant In Nursing Jobs Lake Macquarie
AIN Jobs In Lake Macquarie
Nurses Now are seeking experienced Assistant in Nursing (AIN) individuals who hold a Cert. III or Cert IV qualification to work through various healthcare facilities and sites across the Lake Macquarie region.
We are committed to providing nurses with the best possible work opportunities and experiences. With our wide range of aged care sites, hospitals, clinics, and other health facilities, we have access to a wealth of choice and experience for our nurses.
Why do AINs In Lake Macquarie Choose Us?
By joining Nurses Now, you are deciding to partner with an experienced nurse employer that is able to connect you with an exciting and challenging chance for career advancement, that will allow you to grow as an Assistant in Nursing and connect you with partner healthcare organisations. Nurses Now are committed to providing our nurses with the best possible training and career-advancing opportunities.
Join Our Assistant In Nursing Team In Lake Macquarie
Some Of The Advantages
Nurses Now AIN Employment Requirements
- 100 Points of Identification
- Drivers Licence
- Certificate III or IV in Nursing
- Vaccination currency as industry mandated or an applicable medical exemption
- Current experience within the healthcare industry
- Australian Federal Police Check or Australia National Police Check (Less than 3 years old)
- NDISWC (NDIS Worker Screening Check) – From 1st February 2021, this check is now mandatory and required for all NDIS funded supports. If you have a current NDISWC, please submit your screening check details. Alternatively, apply here (please contact us to obtain our Business Name and Registration ID)
- Resume with two (2) contactable verbal referees. They must be regarding your work as a nurse or your performance in your course.