Registered Nurse Jobs Central Coast
RN Jobs On The Central Coast
Nurses Now seek qualified and experienced AHPRA Registered Nurses (RN) to work at various healthcare sites throughout the Central Coast. Available roles are for community, aged, acute, and disability care.
With a large number of aged care sites, hospitals, clinics, and other health facilities on the Central Coast, Nurses Now RNs have access to a wide range of choices and experiences.
Whether you want mornings, lates, or night shifts, Nurses Now can find hours for when and where you want to work on the Central Coast.
The Benefits Nurses Now Offers Registered Nurses On The Central Coast
By joining us, you are choosing to partner with an experienced nurse employer that is able to provide you with employment opportunities with many of Australia’s leading healthcare organisations across their sites and services.
Join Our Registered Nurses Team On The Central Coast
Some Of The Advantages
Nurses Now RN Employment Requirements
- 100 Points of Identification
- Drivers Licence
- AHPRA Registration
- Vaccination currency as industry mandated or an applicable medical exemption
- Current experience within the healthcare industry
- Australian Federal Police Check or Australia National Police Check (Less than 3 years old)
- NDISWC (NDIS Worker Screening Check) – From 1st February 2021, this check is now mandatory and required for all NDIS funded supports. If you have a current NDISWC, please submit your screening check details. Alternatively, apply here (please contact us to obtain our Business Name and Registration ID)
- Resume with two (2) contactable verbal referees. They must be regarding your work as a nurse or your performance in your course.