Enrolled Nurse Jobs Central Coast
EN Jobs On The Central Coast
Nurses Now seek qualified and experienced AHPRA Enrolled Nurses (EN) and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses (EEN) to work at various healthcare sites throughout the Central Coast. Available roles are for aged and acute care.
With a large number of aged care sites, hospitals, clinics, and other health facilities on the Central Coast, Nurses Now ENs have access to a wide range of choices and experiences.
ENs play a very important role within healthcare facilities and are highly sought after on the Central Coast. Nurses Now are currently recruiting so if you’d like to join our Central Coast team, we encourage you to apply.
The Benefits Nurses Now Offers Enrolled Nurses On
The Central Coast
By joining us, you are choosing to partner with an experienced nurse employer that is able to provide you with employment opportunities with many of Australia’s leading healthcare organisations across their sites and services.
Join Our Enrolled Nurses Team On The Central Coast
Some Of The Advantages
Nurses Now EN Employment Requirements
- 100 Points of Identification
- Drivers Licence
- AHPRA Registration
- Vaccination currency as industry mandated or an applicable medical exemption
- Current experience within the healthcare industry
- Australian Federal Police Check or Australia National Police Check (Less than 3 years old)
- NDISWC (NDIS Worker Screening Check) – From 1st February 2021, this check is now mandatory and required for all NDIS funded supports. If you have a current NDISWC, please submit your screening check details. Alternatively, apply here (please contact us to obtain our Business Name and Registration ID)
- Resume with two (2) contactable verbal referees. They must be regarding your work as a nurse or your performance in your course.