Enrolled Nurse Jobs Taree
EN Jobs In Taree
Nurses Now are looking for AHPRA Enrolled Nurses (EN) and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses (EEN) in the Taree and Great Lakes region. With positions available across a range of sites and services.
Taree is currently in high demand for ENs in aged and community care. ENs in Taree play an important role in providing care and support to residents and clients across a variety of settings.
As an EN or EEN, you’ll be expected to give care and support to people in a variety of locations. You’ll need excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to collaborate with others effectively. If you are an EN or EEN interested in positions in Taree and surrounding areas we encourage you to apply today.
Benefits Nurses Now Offer ENs and EENs in Taree
When you choose Nurses Now Taree, you are choosing to partner with a reputable nursing employer that can provide you with employment possibilities and access to a variety of work settings across Australia.
Some of the benefits of working with us are the ability to have flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle, competitive wages, training and development opportunities, and much more.
We are passionate about providing our nurses with an amazing experience, every time!
If you are an EN or EEN and are interested in finding out more about employment possibilities with Nurses Now Taree, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today.
Join Our Enrolled Nurses Team In Taree
Some Of The Advantages
Nurses Now EN Employment Requirements
- 100 Points of Identification
- Drivers Licence
- AHPRA Registration
- Vaccination currency as industry mandated or an applicable medical exemption
- Current experience within the healthcare industry
- Australian Federal Police Check or Australia National Police Check (Less than 3 years old)
- NDISWC (NDIS Worker Screening Check) – From 1st February 2021, this check is now mandatory and required for all NDIS funded supports. If you have a current NDISWC, please submit your screening check details. Alternatively, apply here (please contact us to obtain our Business Name and Registration ID)
- Resume with two (2) contactable verbal referees. They must be regarding your work as a nurse or your performance in your course.