Do you want to work your own hours, earn great rates of pay and have the flexibility to suit your lifestyle? Well look no further than the multi-award winning Nurses Now.
We seek qualified and experienced AHPRA Registered Nurses (RN) for casual employment in Residential Aged-Care Facilities to provide friendly, compassionate care and support to elderly residents within your local community.
Nurses Now aged care nurses assist with daily living needs, personal care and hygiene requirements, along with positive reinforcement and encouragement. Nurses Now nursing staff come from a vast array of nursing experience and backgrounds, but those who work in the Residential Aged Care industry do so because they have a particular passion and respect for the elderly.
We at Nurses Now are a family owned and operated nursing agency that are a leader of nursing staff supply throughout NSW. We are dedicated to providing high quality 24 hour on-call nursing staff.
The benefits Nurses Now offers you
By joining us, you are choosing to partner with an experienced nurse employer that is able to provide you with employment opportunities with many of Australia’s leading healthcare organisations across their sites and services.
Here are some of the benefits Nurses Now offers you:
- Flexible work hours chosen by you to suit your lifestyle
- Online shift availability management through our intuitive Zoom App
- Competitive pay rates paid to you weekly
- Staff Recognition Rewards program, in appreciation of our Nurses & Support Workers who go above & beyond
- Indemnity Insurance coverage provided by Nurses Now
- Ongoing staff and personal development education & training opportunities provided
Nurses Now Employment Requirements
- 100 Points of Identification
- Drivers Licence
- AHPRA Registration
- Vaccination currency as industry mandated or an applicable medical exemption
- Current experience within the healthcare industry
- Australian Federal Police Check or Australia National Police Check (Less than 3 years old)
- NDISWC (NDIS Worker Screening Check) – From 1st February 2021, this check is now mandatory and required for all NDIS funded supports. If you have a current NDISWC, please submit your screening check details. Alternatively, apply here (please contact us to obtain our Business Name and Registration ID)
- Resume with two (2) contactable verbal referees. They must be regarding your work as a nurse or your performance in your course.
Nurses Now – Nurturing nurses