Apply To Join Nurses Now
Thanks for your interest in joining the Nurses Now family!
By joining us, you are choosing to partner with an experienced nurse employer that is able to provide you with employment opportunities with many of Australia’s leading healthcare organisations across their sites and services.
After applying below, please follow the link delivered to you via email to progress your employment application. You can continue your application online in your own time, with your progress saved at each phase.
Apply for Support and Nurse positions today
Documents That May Be Required
During your application you may be prompted to supply the following employment-related details and certifications:
- Personal details i.e. name, address, contact, bank & superannuation account (for wage payment), tax file number, 100 points of I.D, Medicare, Drivers Licence & Car Insurance (Healthcare sector specific)
- Nursing and/or Support Worker qualifications including upload of certificate & First Aid Cert.
- AHPRA Registration including upload of qualification document(s)
- Immunisation & Vaccination details as industry mandated or applicable medical exemption including upload of certificate(s) i.e. Influenza, COVID, Hepatitis etc. (Healthcare sector specific)
- Right to Work details that may include Birth or Citizenship certificate, VISA or Passport
- Healthcare Industry Clearances that may include Criminal Record Clearance (Police Check), Working With Children Clearance, NDIS Worker Screening Clearance etc. (Healthcare sector specific)
- Resume & 2 industry related references
Why Partner With Nurses Now?
If you’re a Nurse or Support Care worker, we would love to speak to you.
When you choose Nurses Now, you are choosing to partner with an experienced employer that is able to provide you with valuable employment opportunities at many of Australia’s leading healthcare organisations, to support their sites and services. We have flexible positions available to best suit you, all whilst delivering a list of benefits which include:
- Flexible work hours chosen by you, to suit your lifestyle
- Online shift availability management through our Zoom App
- Competitive pay rates, paid to you weekly
- Staff Recognition Rewards program, in appreciation of our Nurses & Support Workers that go above & beyond
- Indemnity Insurance coverage provided by Nurses Now
- Ongoing staff and personal development education & training provided
We’re constantly on the lookout for skilled nurses and support workers to join our Nurses Now team. Whether you’re an RN, EN, AIN, or disability support worker, we encourage you to apply.