AIN Cert IV Team Leader
Assistant In Nursing (AIN) Cert IV Team Leader positions
Are you an AIN Cert IV team leader looking for work that works for you?
Nurses Now provide a range of AIN – Cert. IV positions for dedicated and enthusiastic candidates looking to further their careers in the healthcare profession.
We partner with healthcare sites, organisations, hospitals, clinics and brands to provide employment opportunities. Assistant In Nursing (AIN) Cert. IV roles are constantly emerging across many Australian locations. Taking a position as an Assistant in Nursing Cert IV Team Leader is rewarding and highly satisfying, and can lead to a long and successful career in the healthcare industry.
The benefits of working with Nurses Now
- Large volumes of shifts available
- The flexibility to choose when and where you work weekly
- Have a career that suits your lifestyle and work/life balance
- Earn strong, competitive rates of pay
- Help improve the lives of clients
- Pursue a rewarding career
- Providing emotional, mental and physical support for people in our society.
What do you need as an AIN Cert IV Team Leader?
If you are looking for an AIN – Cert. IV position and have the necessary recognised qualifications as well as a positive attitude and desire to excel, Nurses Now would like to hear from you. You can register your interest online for the range of AIN – Cert. IV positions available – Nurses Now look forward to working with you.
More information about position requirements for AIN Cert IV staff
A Cert IV/ Team Leader works under the direct control and supervision of a Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse. The Cert IV/ Team Leader retains responsibility for their own actions and has the skills and knowledge to provide person-centred support to people due to ageing, illness and/or disability. The Cert IV/ Team Leader must be a leader and facilitate the empowerment of a residents/clients physical, spiritual, social and cultural needs and enable residents/clients to maintain their own wellbeing and independence for as long as possible.
Key responsibilities for AIN Cert IV staff:
- Inspire others to work together in pursuit of a common goal, such as enhanced patient care.
- Provide leadership for team members and create a cooperative work environment.
- Be familiar with and practice the values, objectives, policies, and procedures of the facility or centre you are working at.
- Distribution and administration of medications whereby deemed competent to do so within a residential care facility, or in a home or community setting.
- Assist residents and clients with their personal care needs such as showering, toileting, shaving, oral hygiene, dressing and eating.
- Assist residents and clients with positioning/repositioning, pressure area and skincare, posture maintenance and overall comfort.
- Assist residents with mobility and exercise regimes.
- Contribute to collecting accurate health care information and maintaining accurate health care documentation as required.
- Building effective relationships with residents/clients through clear communication and empathy.
- Communicate with other health care team members in accordance with the appropriate protocol.
- Promote and maintain a clean, comfortable, and safe environment for residents, clients, staff and visitors.
- Maintain the appearance and function of equipment such as lifting and mobilising aids, pressure reducing mattresses and other clinical devices used in nursing interventions