Registered Nurse RN
Registered Nursing (RN) Positions
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for work that works for you?
A Registered Nurse (RN) bridges the gap between patients and the medical team by providing excellent care, assistance and medical support. Nurses Now provides a range of Registered Nurse positions for dedicated and enthusiastic candidates looking to further their careers in the healthcare profession.
We partner with healthcare sites, organisations, hospitals, clinics and brands to meet the demands of the busy healthcare system and provide employment opportunities that are constantly emerging across many Australian locations. Taking the role of a Registered Nurse is rewarding and highly satisfying, and can lead to a long and successful career in the healthcare industry.
The benefits of working with Nurses Now
- Large volumes of shifts available
- The flexibility to choose when and where you work weekly
- Have a career that suits your lifestyle and work/life balance
- Earn strong, competitive rates of pay
- Help improve the lives of clients
- Pursue a rewarding career
- Providing emotional, mental and physical support for people in our society.
What do you need as a Registered Nurse?
If you are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) position and have the necessary recognised qualifications as well as the passion for delivering the highest standards of care, Nurses Now would like to hear from you. You can register your interest online for the range of Registered Nurse positions available – Nurses Now look forward to working with you.
Our positions range from shifts offered and fulfilled daily in alignment with your nominated availability, through to both contract and long term positions. Our vacancies are updated daily to reflect the needs of health care providers throughout Australia.
More information about position requirements for Registered Nurse positions
A Registered Nurse works in collaboration with patients/families/carers and a multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and outcomes. The Registered Nurse also assists in coordinating the delivery of evidence-based, safe, compassionate, quality, person-centred care to meet the daily living and ever-changing life needs of clients, residents and their patients.
It is important that Registered Nurses have good communication skills, as they play an integral role in updating patients, doctors and other healthcare workers. They must also be organised, compassionate, sincere and kind.
- Performing initial assessments and order needed medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Consult and coordinate with other healthcare workers regarding patients’ conditions and health treatment plans.
- Administer medications to patients.
- Deliver pre and postoperative care.
- Inform family members about patients’ post-hospital treatments.
- Update and organise patients’ records.
- Monitor and record patients’ vital signs, including reactions and side effects to medications.
- Utilise different medical equipment to evaluate patients’ health.
- Ensure that patients’ surroundings are clean, safe and hygienic.
- Helping patients and their families by giving emotional support.
- Be proactive and take responsibility for continuing professional development of self and others to meet the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia’s registration standard on CPD each year.
- Comply with legislation, regulations, policies, guidelines and other standards or requirements relevant to the context of practice when making decisions.