Enrolled Nurse Jobs Port Stephens
EN Jobs In Port Stephens
Nurses Now are seeking qualified and experienced AHPRA Enrolled Nurses (EN) and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses (EEN) to work in Port Stephens in aged care facilities.
Nurses Now ENs have access to a large range of healthcare facilities throughout Port Stephens such as aged care sites and other healthcare organisations.
ENs play a very significant role within healthcare facilities and are highly sought after in Port Stephens. We encourage you to apply if you are an EN and want to work in Port Stephens or the surrounding Bay area.
With a large number of aged care sites, hospitals, clinics, and other health facilities in Port Stephens, Nurses Now ENs have access to a wide range of choices and experiences.
ENs play a very important role within healthcare facilities and are highly sought after in Port Stephens. Nurses Now are currently recruiting so if you’d like to join our Port Stephens team, we encourage you to apply.
The Benefits We Provide Enrolled Nurses In Port Stephens
By choosing Nurses Now, you are deciding to collaborate with a reputable nurse employer that can offer you a vast range of employment opportunities in some of Australia’s leading healthcare facilities in a range of healthcare settings and services.
We are committed to finding you the right role, in the right location, with the right employer which is why our team of expert recruiters will work with you to identify the best roles that match your skills, qualifications, and experience, as well as your goals and aspirations for the future.
We can provide you with the opportunity to work across many sites and services, giving you the chance to learn new things and develop your skills, and be placed in a role that fits your schedule and lifestyle.
With our assistance, you can reach your full potential as an EN and find a role that you love.
Join Our Enrolled Nurses Team In Port Stephens
Some Of The Advantages
Nurses Now EN Employment Requirements
- 100 Points of Identification
- Drivers Licence
- AHPRA Registration
- Vaccination currency as industry mandated or an applicable medical exemption
- Current experience within the healthcare industry
- Australian Federal Police Check or Australia National Police Check (Less than 3 years old)
- NDISWC (NDIS Worker Screening Check) – From 1st February 2021, this check is now mandatory and required for all NDIS funded supports. If you have a current NDISWC, please submit your screening check details. Alternatively, apply here (please contact us to obtain our Business Name and Registration ID)
- Resume with two (2) contactable verbal referees. They must be regarding your work as a nurse or your performance in your course.