Employment opportunities in Newcastle, the Hunter Valley and Central Coast, NSW
Nurses Now are a family owned nursing agency that have work opportunity available within the community. As a qualified nurse, you’ll be able to assist the valued elderly members of our community in their home setting.
Community Care employment is a rewarding experience whereby you support the client, one-on-one with care services that allow the client to remain active within the community and maintain independence, empowering the client. Care service provided to community care clientele may include:
- Tasks in the home - domestic assistance
- Personal care
- Supporting carers to have a planned break - respite care.
- Preparing meals
- Assistance with travel/transport arrangements
- Shopping & Medical appointment assistance
- Participation in community and social activities
- Specialist Nursing Care
Nurses Now have regular Community Care roles that range from single, one-off client services, to on-going, continued care. Community Care support services are available throughout NSW’s Central Coast, Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, Hunter Valley and Port Stephen’s regions.