Do you want to work your own hours, earn great rates of pay and have the flexibility to suit your lifestyle? Well look no further than the multi-award winning Nurses Now.
We urgently seek certified Assistant In Nursing Cert. III nursing staff (AIN Cert III’s) for immediate start, as we have multitudes of shift availability throughout Acute Care & Hospital facilities, through medical, rehabilitation, orthopaedic, surgical, ICU, CCU & mental health units.
The benefits Nurses Now offers you
By joining us, you are choosing to partner with an experienced nurse employer that is able to provide you with employment opportunities with many of Australia’s leading healthcare organisations across their sites and services.
Here are some of the benefits Nurses Now offers you:
- Flexible work hours chosen by you to suit your lifestyle
- Online shift availability management through our intuitive Zoom App
- Competitive pay rates paid to you weekly
- Staff Recognition Rewards program, in appreciation of our Nurses & Support Workers who go above & beyond
- Indemnity Insurance coverage provided by Nurses Now
- Ongoing staff and personal development education & training opportunities provided
Nurses Now Employment Requirements
- 100 Points of Identification
- Drivers Licence
- Certificate III in Nursing
- Vaccination currency as industry mandated or an applicable medical exemption
- Current experience within the healthcare industry
- Australian Federal Police Check or Australia National Police Check (Less than 3 years old)
- A current NSW Office of the Guardian of Children – Working With Children Clearance (WWCC)
- Resume with two (2) contactable verbal referees. They must be regarding your work as a nurse or your performance in your course.
Nurses Now – Nurturing nurses